Final Abstract Upload Instructions
We encourage all presenting or corresponding authors to log in and check their abstract(s) one final time before publication in the conference abstract book, and publication in Cryobiology journal. You may wish to edit your abstract to address reviewer comments or to correct typographical errors.
The deadline for all final abstracts is Monday June 15.
My abstract renders correctly in the web form
- Click ‘edit submission’ under the Author Menu at https://www.openconf.org/cryo2020
- Enter your submission ID and password (there are prompts if you have forgotten either submission ID or password)
- Edit any fields required (eg title, authors, abstract text) directly in the form input areas.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘submit changes’
I had to upload my abstract as a word document due to equations or formulae
- Name your file [submission ID].doc or .docx – eg 72.doc
- Click ‘Upload File’ under the Author Menu at https://www.openconf.org/cryo2020
- Enter your submission ID and password (there are prompts if you have forgotten either submission ID or password), select your file and change dropdown to either .doc or .docx. Click ‘Upload File’.
- To view your file change, return to https://www.openconf.org/cryo2020 and click ‘View File’ under the Author Menu. Input submission ID and password and click ‘View File’
Please note – if you need to change any other information other than the body of your abstract (e.g. author names or order or authors, abstract title, statement of funding or conflict of interest) please make these changes using the steps above in ‘My abstract renders correctly in the web form’ as materials for the abstract book will be exported from the web form fields.
If you experience any issues please email us using the contact form.