Virtual Exhibition at CRYO2020
DESIGN YOUR VIRTUAL EXHIBIT BOOTH FOR ONLY
New Virtual Exhibition Hall!
If your products or services relate to cooling, safe cold storage and preservation of medical and biological specimens or products and services involved in cell and tissue collection, culture, labeling, tracking and transportation then this is the exhibition for you!
As part of CRYO2020, the Society for Cryobiology is holding an exhibition for companies who provide goods and services relating to all areas of cryobiology. As the meeting has transitioned to a virtual meeting, the virtual exhibition hall will be available from early July and will remain online as part of the event app for up to 12 months. The busiest period for the app will be the 2 weeks commencing 7th July, and then virtual event dates July 21-23.
Don’t delay, let your company take center stage as you reach hundreds of low temperature biology researchers and professionals from around the world.
Meet Our Delegates
Why Exhibit at CRYO2020 Virtual?
- Company profile in the CRYO2020 program book and mobile app
- Offer your own Zoom sessions following the meeting each day.
- Easy lead gen – prospective clients can enter their email address to hear directly from you.
- Run giveaways, offer coupons, and more – all from your virtual exhibit.
- Embed marketing videos into your virtual exhibition page
- No need for expensive shipping and staff travel and accommodation
- Significantly higher delegate numbers than at a typical meeting, due to FREE digital conference registration for global cryobiology students and delegates from selected countries. Expected attendance is 500+ from 35+ countries.